Fanless, small form factor, HDMI, USB and Audio Extender, Switch or Matrix
The AdderLink XDIP is a compact, easy to install, fanless matrix solution that runs on a standard IP network and enables users to extend and manage their computers with ultra-low latency, HD video and stereo audio. The XDIP is scalable, from simple extension to small matrix. It is very well suited to small and medium sized installations.
• Uses IP technology over standard CATx network cable
• Point-to-point, switching, sharing or small matrix operation
• Local USB and video feed through ports
• PoE models are powered by PoE or an optional external PSU
• USB2.0 (low & full speed) for keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch screen
• Analog audio with headphone support Standard IP network
- SUN compatible
- PC compatible
- Mac compatible
- DVI interface
- HDMI interface
- USB interface
- RJ45 interface
- Audio connectivity
- HD-KVM Full 1080p
- 24 bit colour
The XDIP user and computer units are the same and assigned a role at set up. They can transmit/receive up to 1920×1200 video, stereo analog audio and USB2.0 over a single CATx network cable.
High quality video, real time control
XDIP implements low latency, high quality, 60Hz video compression to deliver an “at the computer” user experience over a standard Gigabit LAN.
CATx cable for connection
Video, USB2.0 and audio all pass along a single minimum spec of CAT5e cable allow ing use of existing infrastructure cables in the building and an immediate ROI. Distance is linked to the IP standard of 100m with a 40% overhead for safety. Longer distances are achieved by routing through your IP infrastructure.
Feed through and local computer support
Video and USB feed through ports are available. These enable a local console at the source computer. A local computer is also supported at the user station.
One solution, many uses
XDIP nodes can be configured as a simple extender, distributed KVM switch or KVM sharer or any combination up to 8 computers and 8 users (each user does not necessarily need to be connected to the same 8 computers).
The extender has intelligent EDID management to allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer or alternatively, a fixed EDID can be specified.
Plug and Play
There is no need for drivers or software to be installed. A simple wizard takes you through setup at the start of life of the product.
CD-quality analog audio
CD-quality stereo audio (16-bit sampling at 48kHz) is passed between the local and remote units. Headphones are also supported (16 to 32 Ohms).
Ideal for Audio Visual industry
Ideal for Banking industry
Ideal for Broadcast industry
Ideal for Command & Control industry
Ideal for Data Centre industry
Ideal for Government/Federal industry
- All computers with HDMI, USB and analogue audio. Can be interfaced to VGA, DVI and DisplayPort with appropriate adaptors
- The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports USB2.0 HID devices (keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch)
- All known operating systems. No drivers required
- HDMI, Audio 3.5mm, USB type B, 8p8c Ethernet port
- HDMI, Ethernet, 3 x USB type A, Audio 3.5mm
- POE 802.3af via Ethernet port or 3 Pin Locking DC jack (Optional: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter, 12VDC 18W output from power adapter)
- Compact case, robust metal construction. 169mm/6.65 (w), 31mm/1.22 (h), 120mm/4.8 (d), 0.6kg/1.3lbs.
- 0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
- CE, FCC
|XDIP-POE:||Single node POE powered or by optional 12V PSU|
|XDIP-PSU:||Single node with 12V PSU, no POE|
|XDIP-RED:||Single node with PSU cable for connection to RED-PSU|
|XDIP-IEC:||Single POE node including external 12V PSU|
|XDIP/P-XX:||Two nodes in a single box for point to point extenders|
XX = Mains Lead Country Code:
|UK||= United Kingdom|
|RMK8:||19 rack mount kit – 2 units/1U slot|
|RMK10:||Wall/desk mount kit|
WHATS IN THE BOX
- 1 x XDIP-POE
- 1 x 2 meter HDMI cable
- 1 x 2 meter USB A to B cable
- 1 x 2 meter 3.5mm jack audio cable
- 1 x quick start guide
- PSU-IEC-12VDC-1.5A 18W PSU
- USC48 – 2 Meter power lead for RED-PSU